Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The more humility infuses itself into you, and the more allowing you are of it, the less opaque your mind becomes, and the more light that can shine through." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

illusion and reality
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Website Related -> The SandboxMessage format

roxana
Posted 2011-07-09 8:40 AM (#155337 - in reply to #155063)
Subject: Neither lackasdaisical no lazy be-what is REDEMPTION, RAJ- Miguel

Neither lackadaisical no lazy be
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format FlatThreadedNested 
miguel
Posted 2011-07-08 7:21 PM (#155314)
Subject: Neither lackadaisical no lazy be
Quote Reply Alert

Elite Veteran

from Raj talk 3-20-11
"What is REDEMPTION? It’s a return to the original, and I’m going to say, a return to the spiritual original—a return to the pattern that the Father patterned by having the Idea, which is now forever Eternal and forever made new, moment by moment by moment, and which is incapable of sin, disease and death, so that I no longer have to say, “Well, you know, the substance of my liver or the substance of my this, that or other part of the body has lost its pattern; a new pattern has emerged and the new pattern is really inimical to the function of the old pattern. So I’m very likely to die from this pattern change.”

No. THAT’S NOT BEING CO-CREATORS WITH GOD. That’s being a creator on your own. “Well, I’m going to say that Spirit is not the substance of this kidney, and this other pattern that’s come into play and is disrupting the original pattern—I’m going to say that that’s cancer. And I’m going to say that these two are incompatible with each other, that they will eventually see the result of destruction. That’s what I’m going to say. And that’s what I’m going to believe. And that’s what I’m going to be afraid of. And that’s what I’m going to dwell on until I die because I have no justification for dwelling on anything else.”

Do you think that’s being a student of the Course? Do you think that’s being a student of truth? Do you think that is the result of the holy instant that you’ve been reading about, that you’ve talked about, that you want to have the experience of? No. BUT THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE COURSE IS FOR YOU TO HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OF WHAT THE COURSE IS TALKING ABOUT. It’s for you to have the experience of how God Created things, which it’s your Birthright to be experiencing because after all, you aren’t a lump of physical organic flesh either. YOU’RE NOT SOMETHING ENCASED IN MATTER!

Everyone is lazy and lackadaisical. And it’s time to employ some vigor. It’s time to use the circumstances at hand.........................

"

And you know what?  Cancers that you might be experiencing in your body that aren’t the result of radioactivity or cigarette smoking or any other action you might have taken that could cause it, that seems to just sort of naturally have arisen—YOU DON’T NEED TO SPEND ANOTHER DAY WITH THAT THREAT . 

You don’t need to spend another day with that threat.  Why? BECAUSE THERE AIN’T NO SUBSTANCE THAT IS AT ODDS WITH ANY OTHER SUBSTANCE.  THERE IS ONLY ONE SUBSTANCE.  It is the substance that is Spirit—God-stuff.  And therefore, there is no legitimate justification for any further misperception of polarities and conflict going on. 

4. NOW THAT’S THE TRUTH, WHICH IF YOU WILL ACCEPT IT AND REST IN IT, WILL CAUSE YOU TO EXPERIENCE THE INFLUX OF THE TRUTH OF IT AND YOU CAN SEE INSTANTANEOUS HEALING.  You might also see it as gradual healing, if you are not able to embrace the totality of it instantaneously.  But the point is, that TRANSFORMATION, REGENERATION AND REDEMPTION SHOULD BE YOUR ABSOLUTE EXPECTATION EVERYDAY, whether there is a calamitous emergency or whether it’s just a little wart on your finger. 

DON’T TOLERATE IT.  Don’t say, “Oh, it’s just a little thing.”  I’m not saying it’s a big thing, but I’m saying, “Hey, you’re a holy Son or Daughter of God.  It’s not your Birthright to be able to look anywhere and not see.  It is your Birthright to be able to look anywhere on your finger or anywhere else and see the loveliness of the perfection of Creation.”  AND YOU SHOULDN’T REST UNTIL YOU ARE HAVING THAT EXPERIENCE..

You know, if you thought your life was boring and you didn’t really have much of any purpose to attend to, well now you can see that you’re very fortunate to have enough free time to have felt that way because NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO FILL IT WITH THAT IS REALLY SIGNIFICANT."

AMEN. Thank You God and thank You Brother Jesus.

miguel

Edited by miguel 2011-07-08 7:40 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software