Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Fill me today with all that Thou art...I don't want to be this presence of a personality any longer. Fill me with the Light and reveal Me to me...reveal Yourself to me as Me...and exalt my poor perception of myself into its natural, primitive state of Divinity.....Raj
- (Added by: Field of Flowers)

Ingram's artwork...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

penny
Posted 2003-02-08 6:11 AM (#1732 - in reply to #1725)
Subject: Hi Jennie

Expert

hi Jennie...

Let me explain some of those pictures... (smile)...
The living room/kitchen is of our home...

The before and after of the trailers is the headquarters of the children's orphanage that Charles is the building contractor at.

The paintings are just a few that I had pictures of... Kenny and Travis was commissioned by the script writer of the movie Rio Diablo...
   The Willy, Duval, and Wayne picture was a mural a store commissioned him to do a few years ago...
The Indian was one of the few times he just painted something with out being hired to do so... Chas is not a hobby painter, you have to show him the green to get him to paint (grin)...
The Clown is Chas as a shriner clown... That is EXACTLY the way he looks when he puts his clown makeup...

The movie sets are just that, sets for movies, and the props are too...

Glad you enjoyed the pictures Jennie...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software