Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "You have a responsibility, because what you think has its affect - and you cannot get away from that." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Raj thursday meeting mp3
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-07 1:06 PM (#1673)
Subject: Raj thursday meeting mp3

Expert

here's the cleaned stream from last night.  so we all relax into letting the Father lead. He takes us up the mountain to expand in a vision of Love as we flow within the great Will of God.

http://pure-research.net/mp3/Raj/thurs_02.06.03.mp3  - 25

from ammi's question about the feeling of loss in the flow*

{{there is value in yielding whether you think you know where it's going.

it's the resistance to the flow is painful.

the reason for the pain is the desire to hold on to the familiar ......... to hold on to the current form of good that is existing when it is changing.

the remedy is to let go of the definition of good that has endured long enough for you to feel comfortable with it  and begin to think there won't be further unfoldment........ more change.

it is at exactly at those moments that the remedy is to turn back to the Altar...... it's a reminder....... and ask "what is going on here?"........ "how do i behave appropriately to the movement that is occurring that was unanticipated and which i would rather not have occur? how do i stay in touch with the movement gracefully?" and then you listen and you expect an answer.

why? because you want to be dead center in the movement  fulfillment that God is BEing. why? because you want to fulfill your function which is to glorify God...... to be the full blown presence of His Will.......... right there in what is apparently nothing more than a human circumstance......... at least as far as hte egfo is concerned. 

you  hold on to what you are familiar with because you feel that its loss will constitute a loss rather than a gain.  it will be worth climbing to the top of the mountain.  when you yield.......... you find that the view is more expansive because you find you have more than you had because the valley is still available but more has been added to it.

you are afraid of loss and yet the gain of more than you already have........  will require you to let go of the little of you already have........ to let go of your tight clutch on it that is so tight that nothing else can be embraced. you have to be willing  to let it go so that more can be added to it
.}}

so i'm climbing to the top of the mountain......... following the flow of God.......... and expanding in love as i view the vastness of God's Eternal BEing and open my arms to embrace all that I AM. join me.

blessingsineternalLove*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software