Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "we're talking about having a new fixation. not a fixation on yourself... on your visions and imaginations.... but a fixation of God........ by looking for God in everything you see and desiring to see what God is meaning right there in the flower or your brothers eyes..... and facilitate that movement by disengaging in criticism and guilt." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

A new way to support the Foundation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-02-07 12:48 PM (#1672)
Subject: A new way to support the Foundation

Elite Veteran

Hello everyone,

As many of you know, I own a retail store.  A while ago Guidance told me that I should pick a product and donate the profits from the sale of that product to the Foundation.

It took me a bit to get on this bandwagon as my store can use every bit of income I can get right now ---- or so the ego says.

So, I decided to make this commitment.  When I sell this certain item, I will donate the $50, which would normally be the 'profit',  to the Foundation.

Last night, I got an order for 2 of these. The customer has paid and the credit card has been run.  So I will send the Foundation $100 today. 

In completing this transaction, the customer asked if I had another product he has been looking for.  I do and he is considering buying it.  If he does, I will make a significant 'profit'. Which will make a big dent in the monthly expenses.

I believe that this customer came to me because I made this commitment and that I am getting further business from him because it is the Father's Good Pleasure To Give Me the Kingdom.  Today the Kingdom looks a little bit like money to pay bills!

I asked what I could do to help and this is what I was told.  I will keep you posted on how it goes.

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software