Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Perception is a mirror, not a fact. And what I look on is my state of mind, reflected outward. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

webcast??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

John
Posted 2003-02-07 1:25 AM (#1645 - in reply to #1628)
Subject: RE: webcast?? Aussie "time"

I looked up the different times for PST and Aussie time at http://www.worldtimeserver.com/
8 - 8.30pm Thurs PST (Kingston) = 3 - 3.30pm Fri Sydney/Melbourne time and 2 - 2.30pm Fri Brisbane time and 12 Noon - 12.30pm Fri in Perth

Sydney is currently on AEDT - we call it Daylight Saving Time (Summer time)- Brisbane and Perth choose not to change time for a season reason

As far as I remember dear Raj said during the early part of the (recent) meeting that it was morning here in Australia- assuming it was before 8pm PST when he said it, then in Perth, Western Australia, those folks would likely agree, although in Brisbane and Sydney they would say it was afternoon already.
Well NOW, there you have it. Clearly if I am to stay on the beam and facing the altar I'll just have to use my NOWtime watch or it is all just too confusing -
Blesings indeed, John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software