Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I INVITE YOU ALL TO CONSIDER HAVING A LOVE AFFAIR WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN....... A LOVE AFFAIR IN WHICH YOU BRING TO YOUR FELLOWMAN AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF HIS CHRISTHOOD ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

suffering and death
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

helper
Posted 2003-02-06 3:12 PM (#1606)
Subject: suffering and death

Veteran

Many years ago I was electricuted. After my body was found, my comrads performed CPR on me for about 7 minutes before I came back. While I was "gone" I still had a body and unique identy. Although, I noticed that my body was perfect, and felt no discomfort or gravity. I could move about without walking in the conventional way. It was more like sliding as a result of intention to move. After arriving "there", I found myself upon a vast feild, where on the distance I could see about 200 others who were, it seemed waiting to greet me. Three radiant beings approached me and spoke to me directly into my center. I say this because it did'nt involve their mouths or my ears. Their faces were so brilliant that I could'nt look into them. They welcomed me and said I could stay if I wished. It was so joyful and blissful there that the decision was what we might call a "no brainer". However it occurred to me that if I stayed, my mom and sister would cry. Besides, I felt that somehow I had'nt "earned" the bliss and joy I was feeling. I thought that if I came back, that I might somehow be of help to some.
Well, here we are still at 60. In the struggle and conflict, feeling all the pain, heartache, dissapointment,ect. that my ego karma lessons have for me. But Im lucky that along the way I have found out how to enter the "silence", and I have experienced both personal love and unreserved love. Some days I long to be "home" on the other side. And Some days I feel grateful for this adventure.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software