Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HAVE A THOUGHT ALONE. THERE IS ONLY ONE MIND . . . AND YOUR THOUGHT . . . EVERY THOUGHT YOU HAVE . . . WEIGHS IN THE BALANCE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Brief update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Website Related -> The SandboxMessage format

Paul Tuttle
Posted 2010-08-28 12:08 PM (#143586)
Subject: Brief update

Elite Veteran

Dear friends,

It has only been 12 days since we got the keys to the new house, and that brief number of days has been packed with an incredible amount of work preparing the house for our moving in. At the same time, the roadwork has continued at our current property, and we are now in a four-day period of paving in which entering and leaving is difficult. It has been exhausting, and it will still be another two weeks before we can even consider packing and beginning to move everything to the new place.

I ask for your patience if I do not get updates posted in a timely fashion, and I promise to do my best to make them more frequently in the coming weeks.

I cannot neglect to thank everyone whose contributions have made and are making all of this possible. Expenses around the preparation of the house have been substantial, and ongoing support is still needed to complete the work, including the purchase and installation of the elevator and generator, as well as covering the moving costs.

We look forward to the Study Group this evening, and hope you will join us online.

Paul Tuttle

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software