Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I’ve decided that I’m going to approach this time with an expectation that the world is my ally, and I’m watching for it to identify it’s friendship, I’m watching for my good to unfold."-RAJ
- (Added by: Graeme)

Raj reviews "Addictions"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-02-06 3:25 PM (#1609 - in reply to #1605)
Subject: RE: Raj reviews "Addictions"

Elite Veteran

Wow,

We are so amazing fortunate to be IN THIS MOMENT reading this incredible information.

We don't have to wait for a book to be published, or the next issue of a magazine to arrive.

We log on here and Whammo, there it is.

If indeed cigarettes or carcinogens or anything else caused cancer, then no matter how much realization you had, it couldn’t be changed, there would never be healing.

Doesn't that make it so much clearer?  The fact that healing occurs proves that we are not slaves to cause!  Now I am fortunate enough to have had this shown to me with my own body and this is just rocking my world to look at it this way.

If genes are responsible for a deformation in your body, you could never experience a correction of that deformation. And there would be no reason for such a word as "healing." It is because the Cause of your body does not reside in the three-dimensional frame of reference, but is the Intent of God expressed at every given moment that you can experience healing, including regeneration of congenital defects, which are the things you least expect to experience healing of. It is because there is a God that operates beyond the three-dimensional frame of reference that YOU can arrive at a point of discovering that you are not a three-dimensional entity either; and wake up to what I will call the fourth-dimensional Reality of You RIGHT HERE and find yourself in the Kingdom of Heaven, as the Christ.

I don't mean to quote the whole thing BUT LOOK AT WHAT THIS IS SAYING! 

and

So you, if I may put it this way, break the rules slowly. And you only break the rules that you can break without generating fear. Your guide helps you to step out into new territory in such a way that your level of fear is reduced and you do not panic. And you then have the opportunity to find that the step you have taken has been on to solid firm ground rather than the void that you thought it was. So you use your common sense as you gently and wisely move beyond the limits of your common sense. And in this way you establish an extended or enlarged common sense. And what is reasonable and what works becomes less and less confining.

that helps a lot with the teleportation issue, the 'hacking the Matrix' concept, with just about everything.

As my customer from Paris always says "BIG KISS" to you Trish, these are just perfect!

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software