Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I would like to be experiencing the Idea that God has in Mind which is the reason I exist in the first place. I would like to experience God's Idea which is my Presence. I would like to experience it the way God is intending it at this moment and every moment. ~ Raj

---
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

jod
Posted 2003-02-07 5:27 PM (#1699 - in reply to #1610)
Subject: RE: I was just reading about that....

Elite Veteran

I loved this explanation about testosterone.
Maybe the Bush administration ( pardon me for being rude, but I just got a vision of how this could work making peace or rather love not war) needs a few "LADIES" to be sent in to help them relieve their overload of testosterone & war cries. A group Gathering would be wonderful for a few weeks for them, after all my favourite American pres. Jack Kennedy & his brother Bobby certainly made love not war & averted a nuclear war with Russia. I think that is a path to peace for this administration- we have a really crude rude & terrible expression here called "something or rather their brains out"!!!!!!!!! Then maybe they would be ready to listen to people like Tony Benn from England, Nelson Mandela & Jimmy Carter who I believe are our political saviours at the moment. I am sorry if I have offended anyone who loves the Bush administration. I have a scorpio moon, maybe that's why I got the vision!!!

In love & peace Jenny.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• A long explanation - Jennie : 2003-02-06 7:18 PM
  • 72 heavenly virgins - Amminadab : 2003-02-07 12:28 PM
  • RE: the Man the Woman the Sex - Carson : 2003-02-07 9:18 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
    Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
    © 2002-2021 PD9 Software