Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: . . .stand with them in their dark moment without confirming their dark moment to them. . . Raj, Thursday June 12, 2002
- (Added by: MaeDell)

---
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sandra
Posted 2003-02-07 2:41 PM (#1683 - in reply to #1610)
Subject: RE: I was just reading about that....

Elite Veteran

Well I wonder if the author knew the dictionary definition of the word oxytocin. It doesn't fit his use of the word. Interesting.

"And why did God give us this testeserone and oxytocin if we can do nothing about it but go with it when it starts acting up?"

I don't know. Why did God give us tonsils since we can't figure out what they are for. However...we can do something about it...we are not at the mercy of our body chemistry. Perhaps it has something to do with general human maturity and becoming a more disciplined person. This discipline, in turn, could be used in other areas of our lives.

Your question seems to intimate that God should not give us anything that we can't control or something. I think the basic answer is the old answer of survival of the species...when you get down to the bottom line.

"... believe that this 'acting up' of the testesterone only happens when the man is presented with a sexual gesture from a woman"

I doubt seriously that a male needs any kind of gesture to become 'sexually alert'.

"And if so, then why would it be dreadful that a married couple engage in sex with many others (referring to the society I have grown up in)?"

Setting STDs aside, it isn't dreadful unless you think it is dreadful. "Dreadful" is one of those "mutually agreed upon definitions" we hear so much about. God didn't make it dreadful...mankind did...society did.

" So in THINKING all this, should I feel guilty if I have sex with someone other than my husband, or should I rush home and tell him of the wonderful experience I just had with another man, and beg him to tell me of his great experience with my girlfriend Ardell?"

I think this is your choice. If you decide to go with the latter, let us know what he thought of Ardell. Just out of curiosity.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• A long explanation - Jennie : 2003-02-06 7:18 PM
  • 72 heavenly virgins - Amminadab : 2003-02-07 12:28 PM
  • RE: the Man the Woman the Sex - Carson : 2003-02-07 9:18 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
    Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
    © 2002-2021 PD9 Software