Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "REMEMBER: WITNESSING ON BEHALF OF YOUR BROTHER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LIKING OR DISLIKING HIM. IT HAS TO DO WITH CARING ENOUGH TO CONTEMPLATE THE TRUTH . . . RIGHT IN THE FACE OF HIS BEHAVIOR. THIS IS LOVE WHICH IS TRANSFORMATIONAL." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

---
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-06 8:01 PM (#1639 - in reply to #1610)
Subject: well sandra

Expert

thankfully that doesn't sound anything like the men i know, i know that part of the anatomy has a drive of its own...... but energy follows thoiught and most men who have some sort of crreative outlet use that avenue to direct sexual force .

it is actually creatvie force used to create a vehicle for new life or to create some expression of one's being.

for sure the hormones are part of the drive........ but the miind is ever the override on our "lower" nature. rightly directed can produce intimate relationship........ passionate love......... and the desire to nurture another. add a little holding.......... and caressing....... and it all sounds pretty good to me (smile).

and about ammi and the checkout girl........ he can't help it. scorpios are the most highly sexed. it's part of his program and you notice how he likes to flaunt it...... lol!!

love you sandra*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• A long explanation - Jennie : 2003-02-06 7:18 PM
  • 72 heavenly virgins - Amminadab : 2003-02-07 12:28 PM
  • RE: the Man the Woman the Sex - Carson : 2003-02-07 9:18 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
    Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software