Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Holy are you, eternal, free and whole, at peace forever in the Heart of God. ~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

Mary and the 7 Demons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-02-06 12:10 PM (#1591 - in reply to #1502)
Subject: Ammi and the 7 Itches

Originally written by Rissey on 2003-02-05 1:35 PM

The other women may not have (or indeed may have!) had this sexual feeling for Jesus; the attraction either was, or wasn't, there. Now Ammi, in whom I know you to be so far, I am VERY clear that you understand every word I am saying here! lol

I dunno...... i find that i want to make love to damn near every woman i meet. It is true.  I am addicted to intimacy.  Sometimes my unguarded fantasies surprise me..... nothing sick..... but sometimes surprising. 

When i meet a woman...... i want to kiss her, and hold her close.  I want to touch her in a way that makes her blood rush.  I want her to get all tingly when she thinks of me.  I want this with the checkout girl.  I want this with the preacher's wife. I want this with trish and judy and donna and virginia..... and all the ladies at the meeting tonight.  I want this with amena.  I want this with oko and sandra and joan and all the ladies on tgp...... yes, i even want this with maedell. I want this with orinda too. I surely want this with you.

Hmmmmm...... how to get there from here?

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• RE: Mary and the 7 Demons - kev : 2003-02-05 2:16 PM
  • RE: Mary and the 7 Demons - Ingram : 2003-02-05 6:39 PM
  • possession before the Resurrection - amena : 2003-02-05 8:01 PM
  • RE: Mary and the 7 Demons - Ingram : 2003-02-05 9:02 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)