Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: TRULY A TEACHER IS ONE WHO IS SIMPLY BEING WITH EXCELLENCE AS A BROTHER TO HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Mary and the 7 Demons
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

kev
Posted 2003-02-05 2:16 PM (#1510 - in reply to #1502)
Subject: RE: Mary and the 7 Demons

Extreme Veteran

Dear ammi

You asked about the 7 demons and i will try to explain this as i was taught. it was quite a while ago but ill do my best.

First off I learnt this when i was studying Occultism when i was much younger.

A demon, it was explained, was a way that the ancients described pdychological complexes, very powerful clusters of thoughts feelings and beliefs that could take on a 'life' of there own in the psychy,also in a 'crisis' could be projected out of the mind amd 'appear' as descreet beings. In the way it was explained to me a person could appear to be possesd, obssesd or attacked by this.

Each of these demons was like a block that interupted the awareness of the full potential of the indevidual.

In the practice of @evocation' through concentration and ritual a magician would induce a state of exstacy ans be able to 'conjour' the demon to appear gain understanding control and finally intergration of the complex. Realeasing tremndouse mental energy and innate abilities. I was told it was a form or ancient psychotherepy.

For instance:

You feel a great deal of anger, hatred and wish for vengence against some one you ercieve as an enemy. so a demon would be conjourd. 'To destroy you enemies' on intergration the anger hatred and vengence would be tramsformed and 'opps!!!' no more anger hatred or vengence in the mind of the magician so no more percieved enemy. So we can foget all the horror hollywoood style stuff.lol

number 7.

7 ancient planets each with an angel and a demon. Durinfg the process of initiation each angelic energy would be nvoked and each demonic would be evoked as each was intergrated more harmony and peace was experience within the psychy of the individual releasing the tremendous power inherent in the mind. And guess what all this was for??  to reach enlightenment and perfection.

Depending on the system of initiation one followed there were more steps to take.

But in the context of you query wot jesus did was to heal mary and help her on her path to awakening.

Dunno if that helps but that it really.

luv kev

ps. sorry about speling nd gramma mistakes.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• RE: Mary and the 7 Demons - kev : 2003-02-05 2:16 PM
  • RE: Mary and the 7 Demons - Ingram : 2003-02-05 6:39 PM
  • possession before the Resurrection - amena : 2003-02-05 8:01 PM
  • RE: Mary and the 7 Demons - Ingram : 2003-02-05 9:02 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
    Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
    © 2002-2021 PD9 Software