Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: THIS DESIRE FOR REVELATION..... FOR CLARITY..... MUST BE ASKED FOR SO YOU CAN GIVE IT AWAY ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

RAJ ON TELEPORTATION
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-02-05 12:30 PM (#1500 - in reply to #1498)
Subject: RE: RAJ ON TELEPORTATION

Elite Veteran

Hi Carson,

I remember hearing this and thinking COOL. Now, I have not really spent any time doing it.....

However, Eloheim (the being(s)) that I channel had a little bit to say on this subject and I feel guided to add it in.

Eloheim said (paraphrasing):

He was talking about moving object using the Mind.  He was saying that you envision there being more space between the molecules that make up the item.  ---there is more to that, but let us get to the teleportation bit ---  He then said this is the same way you teleport. 

You make more space between the molecules and that spreads you out.  Once you are spread out you condense at one of the places you have spread to.

His example: imagine a bed sheet in its folded state somehow connected to a clothesline, if a breeze comes up, the sheet won't move much.  However, if you expand the sheet to its fullest size and connect it to the line....when the breeze comes up the sheet moves in the breeze.  It moves on the wind. 

He tells us that when we expand in this way we can use sound and light waves to travel.

It is wonderful to be reminded of Raj's point---to join with Guidance when doing this (and anything else).

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software