Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "waking up is about finding the Truth.......... healing is embracing the world by finding God there." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

RAJ ON TELEPORTATION
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Carson
Posted 2003-02-05 11:50 AM (#1498)
Subject: RAJ ON TELEPORTATION

Expert

TELEPORTATION

Q. Raj, I would like to learn how to teleport myself. I have a friend moving to Japan for the rest of the year, and I have a another friend in Cairo. There is some part of Me that it seems to feel to be natural for Me to do. But when You think about it I don't want to, You Know, show up in my friend's kitchen and scare her to death or something, so would You talk to Me about this.

Raj. It has been a long time since anyone has asked a question about this. The first thing You need to know is that You, everyone, will never teleport by a shear act of will of your own. I mean by that, that a decision that You make at a given instant will not be what will cause the event to occur.

Just as with Guidance, One must be joined with another Who is awake, totally awakened, the event called teleportation will only occur when One is joined with One who is totally awake.

You see, in order for anything meaningful, truly meaningful to happen, it must be congruent with the Father's Will. Now, let's take this out of a religious context. It must be congruent with the Movement of Creation, the ongoing current Movement of Creation. When You or anyone else acts independently, by virtue of authorizing an event or activity or a thought on your own, that which has been authorized, does not have congruence. It doesn't fit in because the one who has exercised this authority didn't bother to check in, You might say, with the Movement Of Creation to see whether it fit.

Now, before You take long jaunts, I would encourage You to start going from the living room to the bedroom, or the bedroom to the living room. And preferably when no one else is around, for two reasons, one, it might frighten them, and two, You would become self conscious in the process, and You need to be in your Peace.

And so literally, I would encourage You to sit down some where and meditate and become still, become as still as possible, and then in an attitude of reaching out to your Guide, express the Desire to move to the Living Room .

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software