Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I yield up all of my conscious justifications for not looking utterly beautiful, for not having the manifestation of perfect health and perfect symmetry and perfect harmony. I yield them up and yield instead to God's original, current Idea which is Spirit that patterns the energy that makes me experienceable. ~ Raj

forgiving the dream
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Ingram
Posted 2003-02-06 6:41 AM (#1560 - in reply to #1554)
Subject: RE: decision

Extreme Veteran

{{{Forgive your brother for what he did not do}}}

This is the key to true forgiveness....Notice that Amm did not say forgive your brother for what he did......It is impossible unless one is senile....to forget what someone did....but you can keep from having the same reoccuring dream.

Once a guy beat me out of 10'000 dollars....loseing this kind of money has the potential of become a reoccuring
nightmare....I didn't like what it was doing to me...for a while I could't think(dream) of anything else.

Noone can give you instructions on how to forgive...just like noone can give you instructions on how to wake up from dreaming...it must be something you choose to do.....an act
of your will....which in reality is God's will.

I can honestly say...relating the dream I once had of missing money brought not a twinge....It is possible to remember the dream....without dreaming it again..today the guy is one of my friends......refuseing to have dreams is pretty neat......If one refuses to have enough of them..... there is no longer any need to remain asleep.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software