Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Let your attention come fully into the present, so that the Real can displace the unreal. (Raj)
- (Added by: Stefanie Finn)

More From New Revelations
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Roger
Posted 2003-02-05 5:53 AM (#1480 - in reply to #1472)
Subject: RE: More From New Revelations

Veteran

That's a pretty interesting passage there.
I would hope that if such an opportunity were presented to mankind, that fast on its heels would be the discovery of a way for us to take to the stars, to migrate to other planets en masse, because if over population is getting to be a problem now...

And maybe it could happen. Perhaps the advent of such a discovery would also open us to the presence of those who have done this before us and with whom we have been unable to engage in an open and public way. Referring here, of course, to the Visitors or Space Brothers as they've been called.

There's another book you might check out, written by Neale Donald Walsh's personal assistant, Lisette Larkins. It's called "Talking to Extraterrestrials: Communicating with Enlightened Beings" It's a terrific, eye-opening book. Here's her website:
http://www.talkingtoets.com/

Oh, by the way, I didn't know God was a Carly Simon fan! ("Life is eternal, and love is immortal and death is only a horizon") Well, actually she stole it from someone else, I forget which poet.

Cheers,
Roger (my first post here, I think)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software