Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ONLY LOVE EMBODIED IS TRANSFORMATIONAL - ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

Help,curiosity to see things differently
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sharon
Posted 2003-02-03 1:59 PM (#1391 - in reply to #1380)
Subject: RE: Help,curiosity to see things differently

Expert

Hi Mark,

I hear you and also I experience what you are saying part of the time. For me it is partly rememebering that it is the ego that tells me I feel like s--t. It is the ego that is yelling because things aren't what I think I want and the ego says "I" to make me think it is me. 

Also, it seems to me that we have expectations about what seeing with God will be like, or mean.... I know I have found that true for myself. Sometimes I recognize that I thought I would see an angel where before there was someone I was judging. Recently, about a neighbor that I had been asking to see differently, I found that I am now pleased to be with her and that wasn't true before. This isn't what I expected, but it sure is great! Nothing will be like we 'think' but it can be even greater.

To let in Love we must be willing to love, turn back to the altar. Every day I give all my thoughts, actions, ideas, beliefs, to God to cleanse for me so that only what is helpful will be left. When or if I feel down I take time to actively appreciate someone, something, let myself into the feeling of caring for ????, and it always opens my heart.

Right now I am sending you thoughts of love Mark and it brings tears to my eyes. I know it sometimes feels hard, but we are walking together, hand in hand, not just the personality but the Christ we are.

Thank you for reaching out and letting me join with you in love. I feel better and I hope you do too.

Love and hugs,

Sharon

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software