Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "BE ... and by Being ... heal the sick." ~ Raj

Help,curiosity to see things differently
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

mark
Posted 2003-02-03 12:51 PM (#1380)
Subject: Help,curiosity to see things differently

Regular

So, there's another way to look at this...We're all Christs in the middle of the Kingdom of Heaven. and we come home by being willing to see the truth in each and every thing.

I could go on and on, but the reason I keep listening to Raj and reading is that I'm not experiencing God's perspective,truth etc.... I know that I can't experience truth intellectually."I need do nothing" ,I know, I know, sink into the calm waters of the void, no thought (which is seperate Will), it's letting go etc..
Trust allows for Truth to enter.I've just read that quote up top.In that pure silent awareness I stand, listening, curious, full of wonder;I've felt the impulse of Love that cannot not be expressed,I'm no longer there,just a puppet.I've never felt better. BUT then it leaves ,I wake up and I feel bad,no energy, no life, no impulse, tired,exhausted and when i'm tired,I don't have positive thoughts, I can't be the presence of Love ,I'm disconnected.

I stay in silence,persist in curiosity.but it's hard. I've never felt worse.I listen ,I have no where else to go.All expressions of life are wonderful,beautiful but I feel like shit.
so ,I ask for help, what is your experience?

sincerely,
mark

Trust allows for Truth to enter.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software