Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR DESPAIR - BUT FOR REPAIR.....Neale Donald Walsch ( the new revelations )
- (Added by: Erica)

Orinda & Veronica
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-02-03 10:14 AM (#1371 - in reply to #1370)
Subject: RE: Wayshowers to the Father ... then and now

Elite Veteran

Dear Orinda,

Thank you for making the way safe.

In the book I am reading, there is a chapter called "The courage of Miriamne".

I would be happy to read it to you over the phone or something, but I can give you some highlights now.

"Lastly, he (Christ) spoke of Miriamne, his cousin who he called sister.  She had helped his mother care for him when he was young.  He fondly remember their early years, rolling in the dusty earth outside their home, teasing her with insects and spiders, and relived the bond of tenderness they had known........

Loving him as she did, she knew that to which he was being called....seen Christ suffer and appear to die, and she was frightened for him, seeking to protect him.."

This is me V talking... to sum up she couldn't protect him from what he was going to experiece and the pain of this caused her to pull away from him.  This caused them both more pain.  So, Mary says we need Miriamne's help during the crucifixtion (they held Christ's consciousness in transition between the levels--whole story in itself--back to Miriamne).  Christ agrees and Mary goes to talk with Miriamne.

Miriamne's house smells of newly baked breads and cakes which she was preparing for market.  Mary is able to show her the plan.  Miriamne is "afraid at first, looking at the design and then at the human events which would happen, and again at the design and back again at the events.....she had been afraid all of her life because she had not had the courage to see the design and to follow it though to the end.  She had drawn human conclusions about the events and used the informaiton to fuel the fear instead of resolving it."

I guess I should say that Mary is aware of the 'design' of Christ's life and mission and (according to this text) she is the one that holds it together and reminds everyone of their place in the larger design.  That is what she was showing Miriamne.

Once Miriamne sees the plan she says "I have not been comfortable with you, Mary, for since he came to manhood, he has loved you as he has loved no other. I have watched you together..."   She goes on to explain that she didn't know how to help even though she loved him so much.  Once Mary shows how she can help she says "But, as you know , it has always lain heavy on my heart, for he is my favorite of all.  And how that I have despaired of being of help to him and of resolving it, here you are. I cry because of the gift that I have received."

Miriamne goes on to assist Mary, Elisabeth and Judith during the crucifixion.

There is a lot of information in this book.  But, I wanted to share this with you right away.

I need to dash to the shop now.  But, I will check in when I get there.

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software