Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "When you make the two one, and when you make the inner as the outer and the outer as the inner and the above as the below, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female not be female, when you make eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in the place of a hand, and a foot in the place of a foot, and an image in the place of an image, then shall you enter the Kingdom." (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)
- (Added by: Vector8)

Orinda & Veronica
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-03 9:43 AM (#1370 - in reply to #1353)
Subject: Wayshowers to the Father ... then and now

greetings, beloved Jenny, everyone ...

like you, it seems, i got clear guidance to give us all a 'sleep on it' time before sharing more around my personal experience/guidance ... for being involved in making these connections between our purpose for being together with Raj/Jesus now, and presumably, when we were with Him 'then'.

i fully intend to share the 'big picture' meaning/clarity i'm getting which does involve all of us here ... perhaps in a part 2 post later today. for now i just want to add some personal notes  to what i've already shared about the 'miriam'  experience.

after reading, without once putting it down, the only part of the urantia book that interested me, the early life of Jesus ...and being moved beyond words and  often to tears by the love and closeness remembered ...  and then soon after, having that very real vision/experience of recognizing  myself  in Jesus'  sister miriam ...(i also had a second experience/vision of us sitting on a bench outside the house in nazareth talking about the needs of the younger children) ... i asked for and got His answer explaining why this was happening to me now. over a period of a few days Raj revealed that i had long secretly blamed him for the suffering i saw in the world ... and before he could teach me to take responsibility for all of my experiences, and use my mind correctly to manifest only good ...  i needed to forgive him for what i perceived as a deliberate act of violence on his part .. for causing so much pain 'in the family' through the crucifixion... which also explained why it's always been  unbearably painful for me to see even the slightest forms of  physical violence or, indeed,  suffering of any kind in human or animal life.

well, i was eventually willing to remember only the love we shared ... but it was years later before i noticed 'scenes of violence' were rarely if ever presented. for awhile i thought all this listening to Raj and Spirit/Guidance must be making me pretty hard-hearted or causing me to not care so much what happens to others ... but the incredible depth of true compassion/love i was feeling for absolutely everyone ... was beautiful evidence  i had forgiven myself for the guilt i held onto as a result of not being willing to 'rise up' and leave suffering behind when He (Raj) asked me the first time.

to be continued ...

"Your holy mind establishes everything that happens to you. Every response you make to everything you perceive is up to you, because your mind determines your perception of it." (t,169/t,181)

namaste ... with love, orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software