Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "AN ACT OF LOVE IS ONLY AN ACT OF LOVE IF IT'S A GIFT." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Paul Tuttle)

Orinda & Veronica
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-02-02 7:58 PM (#1336 - in reply to #1330)
Subject: Mary M and this interesting series of events.

Elite Veteran

Hello Jenny,

My connection....

Orinda asked Ammi to tell her about Miriam.  She asked if Miriam was the name of Peter's daughter.  Then she said something about your painting and the connection she felt with you around Mary M.

Well I have felt very connected to Orinda since I first met her here.  When she pointed out that Jenny had added a rare post I perked up.  I was told that a Jenny would be coming into my life (haven't know one for 15 years).  Since you had a MM connection and I had been thinking about MM for a while I decided it was a nudge from Spirit.

So I asked for more information.

It appears that Spirit was nudging quite a few of us.

Now, today I went with a friend to a Spiritual book shop about 45 mintues from my house.  I had never been there before and it is pretty huge.  We had a blast pouring over the used section.  We gathered up quite a number of books and were hanging out at the front counter figuring out how much we needed to manifest to pay for the pile.

Suddenly a man approaches the counter and starts telling the clerk about a book that he had read that the store didn't carry.  He thought that the store should carry this book about Mary M! 

My friend and I look at each other and I say "I need to sit down".  The clerk thought it was because we had accumulated a hefty book bill.  I said, "no, it is because we came in here today looking for a book on MM and didn't see any, now this gentleman is telling us all about one." 

The man proceeded to tell about the book [YIKES, my friend has the name, I PROMISE that I will post it tomorrow].  In the meantime, the clerk goes and gets another book called

I Remember Union, the Story of Mary Magdalena by Flo Aeveia Magdalena. 

While I am taking the plastic wrap off of the I Remember Union book, another person comes up to me and tells me all about the website of the author of the other book on MM.  (the one I don't have the name of right now)

Whew......Fun Stuff.

So, there is a reason for us to be looking at MM right now, that much is clear.  I liked your painting!

I have read almost half of the I Remember Union book.  It is about 450 pages.

I can't really sum it up yet.  Perhaps when I am done.  But in the beginning there is a chapter that discusses Mary's agreement to incarnate into her life at the time Jesus lived.  This is a quote from that section.

"I see that I will inspire Jesus to his greatest potential, and that I must appear less important and less powerful because the age of Pisces is created for men to be dominate in the world."

Let's continue this...

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software