Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "LOVE IS A GIFT . . . FROM THE FATHER . . . TO YOU . . . THROUGH YOU." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

ammi.....magdalla
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-02-02 8:32 PM (#1343 - in reply to #1316)
Subject: John the Beloved, Beloved John ????

Elite Veteran

Originally written by Amminadab on 2003-02-02 4:07 PM

Oh my, yes!  It is said that she established a school in the north of france and made this her residence....... she was very close with John.... who was the biggest advocate in recognizing her annointing. 

Hi there, I would like to confirm that you mean John the disciple of Jesus.  Also, who is Beloved John or John the Beloved?  A friend of mine says that she can channel John the Beloved and that John the disciple is this same being.  Also, that Jesus told John to stay in human form until Jesus returns?

I am impressed by how the gnostics used the lack of structure as a spiritual advantage.... which is demonstrated perfectly in their church service.  Each week, all the members of the church would gather at the beginning of the service..... men and women together..... and they would draw straws.... or cast lots.... to determine the clergy for the liturgy and the week.

One would be the bishop..... one would be the celebrant..... one would be the teacher..... and one would be the prophet..... speaking as the Voice for God...... and this order would be determined anew each week...... by God!

Now that.... is enlightenment.

Quite similiar to the setup we have here at TGP!

Amminadab, thank you for being in my life!

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software