Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: You are only ever addicted to that which takes you away from your peace.~~Raj
- (Added by: Erica)

ammi.....magdalla
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

jod
Posted 2003-02-02 3:28 PM (#1310 - in reply to #1303)
Subject: RE: Outstanding

Elite Veteran

Dear Amminadab,

Thankyou for mentioning Mary Magdalene & acknowledging her input. I have had her prescence with me for a long time.
I find it difficult to talk about my experience with her because of the sceptics etc. & usually keep it to myself other than close friends & people who come for healing.
There has been a great disservice to humanity & women in particular in the religious area because of all the lies & deceit about Mary. I read the gnostic gosples 12 years ago & also my son obtained a copy of the Nag Hammadi library. It is all very "undercover" still, but she did spend time in France with Beloved John & a lot of others. The Cathers followed her footsteps on the true teachings of our Beloved Jesus, which had NO structure or dogma.
It is refreshing & heartening to see her name here as she was & is so close to Raj/Jesus.

In love & peace Jenny.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software