Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "You are – right now – God appearing."
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

ammi.....magdalla
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Amminadab
Posted 2003-02-02 2:31 PM (#1303 - in reply to #1296)
Subject: Outstanding

Originally written by Ingram on 2003-02-02 2:04 PM

Dear Amminidab Would you please.....as you are moved to do so...speak more on Mary Magdalla....I found the info in that gnostic gospel very interesting. I always had the idea....from what i read in the bible that Jesus sorta dug the chick....and would have drawn her close....onto His circle. It also makes perfect logic that the good ol' boys in the hood would have trashed anything she had to say......I just seem to have an unusual interest.......thanks,chaz.

Outstanding request, charles....... and i need nothing more than the request to so move me into to tell you what i know about this blessed woman.

The gnostics are the christian mystics..... not interested in dogma..... but rather in the experience.... of God.  A reading of the gospel according to mary should highlight:

{"Do not lay down any rules beyond what I appointed you, and do not give a law like the lawgiver lest you be constrained by it."}

And then again at the end.... the heart of gnosticism is laid out:

[Rather let us be ashamed and put on the perfect Man, and separate as He commanded us and preach the gospel, not laying down any other rule or other law beyond what the Savior said." And when they heard this they began to go forth to proclaim and to preach.]

Not dogma.... but experience..... experience of God.  Hmmmmm...... pentacostals should by attention!

Gnostic tradition holds that the blessed mary of magdalla was the keeper of the mysteries..... indeed she was the first gnostic bishop...... and head of the early church.

Take a look at the picture on my mary/gospel web page:

http://amminadab.com/temple/gnosis/mary1.htm

Look at the honor and prestige in which she is depicted..... look at how reverently she is portrayed as the keeper of the mysteries....... look at how different than she has been portrayed by constantinople's church.

There is much evidence to demonstrate the high place mary of magdalla was given.  Thank you so much for asking.  Maybe amena can give us some details about that fabulous picture.

Peace forever,
Amminadab

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software