Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "BE ... and by Being ... heal the sick." ~ Raj

Right use of tgp
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-02 12:11 PM (#1281)
Subject: Right use of tgp

hello  everyone ...

i need your help ...again!
this morning as i contemplated how best to move forward out of the desire to have, for my own benefit, as well as share what i find valuable at this website with others ... i was urged to consider the idea/question of  ... what is '"right use" of tgp? after all the time and energy i've spent here, you can imagine it was a bit humbling to realize  i really don't know the answer to that important question.

then, right on the heels of that realization came the place to look for the answer ... i need to listen to, or better yet read,  Raj's acim meeting 12- 19 - 02. but when i go to the audio download section here ... i don't see it

i also don't see the old tgp where i might be able to do a search on the key words "mutually agreed upon definitions" (which also came to mind in answer to my 'right use' query) in hopes of finding that sun~rose or someone else has transcribed the audio.

so  please if you can ... provide an audio link to  the dec 12th-02 meeting ... or to a transcript if that is available somewhere.

all my love and thanks ... orinda

not much time for posting today ... so i'll add  ... in case it might be helpful, earlier as i read in the thread on satan/tools/learning devices -etc ... i appreciated it for the  'timely' connection being made to  our upcoming course meeting section ...    The Meaning of the Last Judgment (acim text pg. 33 - 2nd edition)

here is a short excerpt...

"The first step toward freedom involves a sorting out of the false from the true. This is a process of separation in the constructive sense, and reflects the true meaning of the Apocalypse. Everyone will ultimately look upon his own creations and choose to preserve only what is good, just as God Himself looked upon what He had created and knew that it was good. At this point the mind can begin to look with love on its own creations because of their worthiness. At the same time the mind will inevitably disown its miscreations which, without belief, will no longer exist."

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software