Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If you want to honor me, honor yourself. ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Carson)

Satan
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-02 2:20 PM (#1302 - in reply to #1284)
Subject: you are right ...

i am not always hearing you ... and i do miss that.

... but it's really not so much what you are  saying that i'm having trouble 'feeling' your essence in ...God knows, like you were saying earlier, that words can so easily be misunderstood ... but undefended love, being in our hearts ... and responding from that connection with Love can  never be misunderstood ... because it doesn't even need any words to be felt when it is present.

i know you believe that 'enlightened' ones never have to say they are sorry ... but i'm not there, at least not yet ...because honestly, sometimes, like right now ... the only meaningful thing i can find to say, is, i'm sorry. i am truly sorry for anything i said or did that caused you to feel the need to defend your beliefs about yourself,  or the truth as you know it.
we already know and love the truth about each other ... we don't need more 'evidence' to prove anything about ourselves ... to ourselves or anyone else.

now that you mention it tho' ... there is a way you can help me 'hear' you better. to tell you the truth, i've been having great difficulty relating to you as 'rissey'. call me too easily distracted and picky, but i love your real name ... Charrisse!  is very meaningful to me. so may i be excused from calling you rissey? ... because  i think that would help in being comfortably  ourselves  and 'real' with each other  ... both as 'sisters' and companions in Christ consciousness awakening, meaningfully here with Raj and friends at tgp.

namaste ... with all my love, orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• RE: Satan - Ingram : 2003-02-02 9:04 AM
  • learning tools - amena : 2003-02-02 10:45 AM
  • RE: Satan - Amminadab : 2003-02-02 3:53 PM
  • RE: Satan - Sandra : 2003-02-02 4:03 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
    Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software