Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: TRULY A TEACHER IS ONE WHO IS SIMPLY BEING WITH EXCELLENCE AS A BROTHER TO HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Mary of Magdalla
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-01 5:52 PM (#1208 - in reply to #1196)
Subject: did you notice this ammi, anyone...

i thought it especially meaningful today ... (uh oh, can't lose the red)

[[They asked the soul, "Whence do you come slayer of men, or where are you going, conqueror of space?"

21) The soul answered and said, "What binds me has been slain, and what turns me about has been overcome, 22) and my desire has been ended, and ignorance has died. 23) In a aeon I was released from a world, and in a Type from a type, and from the fetter of oblivion which is transient. 24) From this time on will I attain to the rest of the time, of the season, of the aeon, in silence." ' "]]

[[where are you going, conqueror of space?"]] 

perhaps "Nowhere man" is the wise realization.

now if someone would kindly tell me how to disable the colour script after you ?? i was going to say ... copy and paste a colour script to the message box ... but either i was answered immediately, or i pressed something ... i haven't a clue!!

anyway, it's awfully helpful of Spirit to answer my need even before i finished asking it ... but i really would like to know how to do it ... in case, God forbid! i find myself off the beam 'someday' ... (big thank you smile)

~ orinda ...a few possible reactions considered ...pretty much taking today's 'spooky' happenings in her happy stride.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software