Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "You must be what you would see and give what you would have. If you would have more substance, you must share more substance. If you point the finger at another part of the garden and illuminate its lack, the bleakness of your gift diminishes the beauty of the part of the garden you are in." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I am absolutely stunned by the quality of info
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-01 3:17 PM (#1187 - in reply to #1181)
Subject: Everything is accelerating!

that's my experience too, miss V! ... it's very humbling ... but not surprising ... in light of the fact that God and i agreed this would be a day ... my first whole day entirely dedicated to being "miracle-ready".

here's an example you'll appreciate...

i had left your post on mary magdalene to attend to something upstairs ... as i was passing the television i thought of jeanette's mention of a 'disaster' ... so i clicked on the remote ... stopped when i saw a priest in 'high mass' garb (noticed his back to the Altar (smile) obviously defending some morality law to his congration. up stands a young man passionately but calmly challenging his position with evidence of women's courage and love. he said, wasn't it women mainly who stood by Jesus through the cross ordeal ... and who was it he first showed himself to after the resurrection ... mary magdalene!  the courage, compassion and love  women showed then ... are still showing now ... is in HIS IMAGE!!

now, what are the chances, in ordinary 'reality' of first, my turning on the television to get news of something ... and second to hear someone say the name 'mary magdalene' within minutes after i read it here?

the hardest part is remembering that Reality/Heaven is natural, is peaceful ... no big deal ... everything is suppose to work perfectly ... just don't forget to smile and breath ... oh, and it's also lotsa fun when experienced with someone ... like you rinda

btw, this seems significant ... the movie is called "mass appeal" ... has the feel of a collective shift in consciousness ... the  hundreth monkey theory comes to mind.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software