Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "waking up is about finding the Truth.......... healing is embracing the world by finding God there." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

live crimson circle webcast on now
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-01 4:16 PM (#1192 - in reply to #1182)
Subject: the shuttle

Expert

judy......... tobias answered a question about the shuttle but i missed the very beginning. can you fill in the details? he was saying something about the research work with new energy not being allowed to come back to the planet at this time because of the ramifications of getting in to the hands of those with agendas not supportive of the planet. that the astronauts in effect......... gave their lives for the benefit of the planet. interesting.

is there anything else i missed? it was an excellent channeling. i always enjoy tobias and the group he has gathered around him.

i have not posted on their board orinda...... like adding another phone to my ear......... i'm too busy as it is and have been spending way too much time on this board this last couple of days with your sis. lol!

beaj....... you should attend a crinson circle meeting and give us the read on that group's pulse.

back to work......... j
ust here in the midst of miracles.......... and flowing with the Current.

deepLove
amena*

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software