Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "THY WILL BE DONE ...means... LET THE REIGN OF DIVINE TRUTH, DIVINE LIFE AND DIVINE LOVE BE ESTABLISHED IN ME AND RULE OUT OF ME ALL SELF WILL ...AND MAY THY WORD ENRICH THE AFFECTIONS OF ALL MANKIND AND GOVERN THEM." ~~ Raj

what's in a name?!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-01 2:10 PM (#1178 - in reply to #1170)
Subject: oh, i understand now

... that's what you were seeing.

well, don't forget there's another way to look at it.

oh dear beaj, i know you know, but i'll say it anyway...  everything, absolutely everything works together for good. and all this "stuff" that appears to be happening in the illusion now, means something quite different, and even wonderful in Reality.

what if this group, on a more conscious level ... were willing to abort their exploring outter space mission... to support the need for everyone to explore their inner space now?

that's what i got ... when i turned to the Altar and asked to see it truly.

God bless their courage and dedication ... let more of us hear the call,  and begin to let go of what is distracting us from giving our attention to where we can be transformational.
if this prompts me or anyone to a deeper committment to  turning within today ... then everyone gains equally and nothing is lost.

namaste blessings,  with love,  orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software