Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: The prayer that reforms the sinner and heals the sick is an absolute faith that all things are possible to God, a spiritual understanding of Him -- an unselfed Love. Mary Baker Eddy
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

what's in a name?!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-01 1:38 PM (#1172 - in reply to #1161)
Subject: what's in a name?!

hi BeaJ ... nice to see you!

not sure what the tv (according to Raj - " today's best perception of the kingdom of heaven" - God help us!  showed  that caused you to join with Jesus/Raj and respond lovingly as you did ...

... but just in case  our budding little actor ... brother george, playing 'president' of the most powerful country in the world ... was practicing his,  "this is a new kind of war" ... lines again ... honestly, i don't think he's gonna be kept on.  why, he can't even keep a straight face!  you can actually see him smiling every time he says the word 'war' if you watch his mouth and eyes at the same time. i think there's a camera wo-man there somewhere making him laugh. anyway, he's a long way from getting a look in at any big awards ... i say he better keep his day job : ... 

don't forget to laugh ... these days it's not only the best medicine ... it's the only sane response!

huggs 'n smiles ~ 'rinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software