Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Divine Love always has met, and always will meet, every human need. Mary Baker Eddy
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

---
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-01 1:38 PM (#1171 - in reply to #1159)
Subject: absorbing duality

Expert

hiya rissey~

you speak the truth here and i think chaz is pretty clearly in harmony with your line of thinking. i am sure he will add comment himself. when you are talking to another.......... it is helpful to use the word forms in the context that holds meaning......... so greater growth is available for all. chaz can talk "bible" with the best of them but in the intent of moving the mind liimited to the definitions of religion........ into a seeking for the greater spirituality which is clearly the point.

for a period of time......... ammi and i dialoged about the Christ/antichist concept. i suggested to him some alternative ways of interpreting what has become so distorted through religious bias. most of it centered around the esoteric view which merely calls "the devil"........ the materializing influence. i would like to take portions of my mails to offer for your comment. they will be posted separately as each has its own area of background.

i have been thinking about the Christian attitudes about the Anti-Christ and the whole Luciferian propaganda.

in the tobias webcast saturday, he spoke about the coming void and the difficulty many will have giving up their self-determined identities and being open to receive the divinity that they are.......their divine identity.

that this level of releasing will be terrifying for many and so it will be for the teachers of God to come to their aid........this aid needs to begin now.

he went on the talk about the separated identity being Lucifer.........which is who we are.

there are a lot of sources which say Lucifer, the fallen one, is us........all cells of the of the body of Lucifer the entity who separated to do it His way. and that when Lucifer decides to return Home...... he/we will become the Christ........the Glorified Son.

the esoteric tradition impersonalizes the "entity" idea and simply calls it the "materializing influence."

Lucis Trust (the alice bailey material) was originally known as Lucifer Trust for this very reason. because of the way that idea sets with people..........especially during the time this information was first coming through in the late 20s..........it was very controversial.

it makes sense though. the separated son..........the son materialized into billions of separate identities. who else but Lucifer. so the question Christ or Anti-Christ takes on a relevance and a significance.

i am coming to feel that we are indeed both as long as we experience feelings of separation from God and from each other in the most intimate sense. that as we become the Christ in our own consciousness, we absorb the Anti-Christ duality/polarity through our remembered unity. kind of like shining a light in a room.......it is no longer dark.

this is the first.

only love
amena*

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• Christ antichrist continuing dialog - amena : 2003-02-01 1:44 PM
  • RE: Ingram, Religions, & Satan - Ingram : 2003-02-01 4:51 PM
  • forgiveness - amena : 2003-02-01 7:58 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)