Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: I have no self except the Christ in me. ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

"Trials are but lessons presented once again. . ."
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-01 10:58 AM (#1142 - in reply to #1135)
Subject: Stef and i

are sharing mutual recognition/appreciation for you ... and this helpful, beautiful gift you offer us, trisha.

it's encouraging beyond words to see another 'walk the talk' ... especially to see you're not alone in being asked to extend divine love ... in the face of beloved's ongoing loveless behavior and  threats to withdraw the only love they know  ... our past mutually agreed upon definitions of  human 'love' .

through my own many heart-breaking experiences with the 'appointed one' ... what you are saying here about being 'contracted in teacher/student intimate relationship' ... the only comfort and meaning i've found (and often feel joy arising from the thought) ... is when i remember how capable i must be to offer this divine love ... and how he trusts both of our salvation to me ... regardless of what it looks like at any given moment in 'the world'.

yes, these have to be the ego's strongest temptations to withdraw our attention from the Altar ... but i trust your committment, sister ... and i know you trust me. most important tho, is that we trust Raj/God/Holy Spirit to fill us with everything we need to fulfill our holy purpose.

God bless us all ... everyone!

orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software