Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR WAY INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS TO FEEL YOUR WAY IN." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

---
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-01 12:53 PM (#1154 - in reply to #1152)
Subject: free sharing

Expert

hi veronica~

as an early  internet arkitekt.........when it was all about sharing and contributing to a global resource pool........ i continue in the integrity of the original purpose of the web. i take what i want from the pool and use it.......... and give it away. it is after all God's creative force in motion.

if you want it......... take it. save it right from the page......... i'm sure you know........ right click SAVE AS. the mind police and copyright addicts should all be banned. they have no idea how polluted they made the pristine cyber environment that was created as a concept of One Mind sharing as a hardwire of the global brain.

when the dot coms moved in..... it became a bunch of shopping malls and greed agendas.......the same old world in a new environment. one of the greatest tragedies ever.

blissingintransformation
amena*

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software