Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: IN ORDER TO WAKE UP....... YOU MUST HAVE AN OBJECT OF YOUR AFFECTION ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

---
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-01 6:44 AM (#1123 - in reply to #1122)
Subject: slight correction

Expert

hi again rissey~

i made a statement that is not quite accurate. in sayig "dissipating the veil" it is more transforming what is being impressed by the unaligned mind into the fabric of space/time. this is more accurate in description......... from the same text as above....

[Maya is not something to be destroyed, dissipated, dissolved or negated. Maya is in reality an aspect of time, and connotes to the initiate the mass of creative forces with which he must work; these are swept into form generation and activity, and embody in the transitional, ephemeral, present moment the phenomenal point in evolution reached by the life of God. The work of the initiate, acting under hierarchical inspiration, is to change the present forms into the more adequate forms demanded by the descending life and its dynamic activity. We are therefore dealing with the precipitated aspect of divine evolutionary process.]

there......... that is a bit clearer.

i am really enjoying the thought stimulation you provide. it has been a while since i was invested in the esoterice mind. as a matter of fact........ i used to try to share this thinking with ammi. lol! it made his head spin. perhaps i was supposed to lay a groundwork of commonality so you both had a base of the same "language"  as far as meanings to terms. he seemed to avoid the head spinners so i left it alone. sorry i didn't do better prep work for you. who woulda known?

loveinGrace.....
amena*
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software