Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "REVELATION DOESN'T EXIST IN PRINT. IT EXISTS AS A MOVEMENT IN YOUR HEART AND IN YOUR MIND." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Amazing Breakthrough
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Carson
Posted 2003-02-02 10:17 PM (#1350 - in reply to #1112)
Subject: RE: Amazing Breakthrough-Additional Information

Expert

Thank you for the email.  I have been aware of Dr. Greer's work for several years and have been in touch with CSETI.  He and I met during his talk at NASA space center as his friend  (Commander Will Miller), also a friend of mine, introduced his talk.  As a surgeon in Asheville Gen. Hosp , first of all to give up his practice for what he knew he had to do regarding making the world aware that we are not alone in space, was a huge sacrifice on the human level.  He is a beautiful and dedicated person who wants so much for the world to be aware that there are answers for our problems awaiting our willingness to accept them.  I keep my DISCLOSURE PROJECT bumper sticker right  on my car.  There is a new world coming and Steven Greer will be one of the ones who will be the recipient of the new knowledge about technology that will open the door to a cleaner environment and a more spiritually open atmosphere.
Perhaps you might be interested in these websites:  Ascension2000.com.  David Wilcock (29 yrs. old), lives here in Va. Beach and is now speaking nationwide as well as Japan about his theories regarding physics and religion - metaphysical understanding.  David is brilliant and some of his spiritual understandings from his book are quite profound.  Also, there is operationterra.com - Lyara is the "channel" for these.  All of these teachings say the same thing - "go within for your answers.  We are here to help you do this, for the real answers for you are within." This is the criteria I value when I read any of the present day "manna from heaven."
Love and blessings, and thank you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software