Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "REMEMBER: WITNESSING ON BEHALF OF YOUR BROTHER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LIKING OR DISLIKING HIM. IT HAS TO DO WITH CARING ENOUGH TO CONTEMPLATE THE TRUTH . . . RIGHT IN THE FACE OF HIS BEHAVIOR. THIS IS LOVE WHICH IS TRANSFORMATIONAL." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

"Nay appoint men"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Stefanie Finn
Posted 2003-01-31 5:05 PM (#1088)
Subject: "Nay appoint men"

Veteran

One night during my slumber, an angelic host sent me a message.

It was delivered in a powerful, feminine, beautiful voice...and it was short, simple and crystal clear:

"nay appoint men"

I woke up feeling invigorated and strengthened by the beauty and promise of this *communication packet* It is not man that we must give the power to, it is not man that we must depend on for any reason at any time.

It is Spirit who holds all power and it is Spirit who is in charge, no matter how it appears in this plane of existence.

These words have guided me and protected me ever since...as I now KNOW who and what is in charge.

"Here, in this new day, God is the govenor: God is the Lord and the Master of this day, and God--not my bank account, not my job, not my family, not my friends, but God-- controls the issues of the day."
(Joel S. Goldsmith, The Art of Spiritual Healing.)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software