Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The more humility infuses itself into you, and the more allowing you are of it, the less opaque your mind becomes, and the more light that can shine through." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

from Beth in Cambodia
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-01 9:31 AM (#1133 - in reply to #1128)
Subject: will keep you posted ...

trisha ... i shared it hoping  it would be of personal interest to you, sandra, laura & sandy and others here who know my family 'set-up' ... as a way of keeping us together meaningfully.

yes,  i believe strongly, everything works together for good ... and Beth is surely an effective agent for uncovering the goodness in everything.

did i tell you ... while teaching in cambodia ( assistant principal of her school now) ... she's also enrolled in an education masters program via the internet from an americian university ... and does her 'inclass' time during school breaks at a gorgeous campus in the south of france ... wowee wah?

she is a beautiful blessing to me/her family and all who know her.

enjoy your day, trisha, and tell susan if you see her ... brocolli forest muffin receipe on the way ... along with my 'italian Spirit's'  recipe for preparing fresh green beans from heaven!  
much love, orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software