Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "My Father gives all power unto me." ~~ Wkb
- (Added by: Carson)

As God appointed ...you have the right
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-31 12:08 PM (#1055 - in reply to #1042)
Subject: Paul said,

"and I swore that I would never 'fake' it".

oh my goodness,  rissey, thank you for being alert. 

i'd forgotten that  was what stood out for me too ...and now that you mention it,  quite likely,  the whole 'teaching' point for what Paul was Being last night.

how dense am i ... at all, at all!? i was forgetting that Raj never does anything for just Paul's benefit alone ... THIS is exactly what i need to look at!

how many times, both here, and in my 'visable' life do i ignore how i'm feeling ... what's really going on with me right at that moment, to involve myself with pushing on to read or talk about something perceived as more meaningful ?... i never, never find it! and what's more, any fulfillment i do seem to get from it is short lived ... and there i go, distracted again from focusing and asking in quiet about what is still preventing me from experiencing the Reality of God's peace, health and joy in my life.

how simple can it get!  thank you Raj ... thank you Paul ... for being the living expression that meets my need.

gratefully, Orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• from your reply last night rissey - amena : 2003-02-01 6:10 AM
  • i am only God - Orinda : 2003-01-31 11:23 AM
  • RE: editing my posting - Amminadab : 2003-01-31 3:46 PM
  • RE: As God appointed ...you have the right - Amminadab : 2003-01-31 4:02 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
    Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software