Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: If you want to honor me, honor yourself. ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Carson)

As God appointed ...you have the right
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-31 9:28 AM (#1037)
Subject: As God appointed ...you have the right

"You have the right to all the universe; to perfect peace, complete deliverance from all effects of sin, and to the life eternal, joyous and complete in every way, as God appointed for His holy Son." (t,500/t,53

like many no doubt, my thoughts last night and again this morning are about how i might be of help to Paul, myself and everyone being tempted strongly now to give their  attention to a perceived crisis ... the so called "calls for help" that seem to be popping up everywhere.

for sure the ego is raising it's ugly head in almost every aspect of my own and friend's lives.
but why is this happening so obviously now? because, Spirit says,  the ego knows you are getting closer to giving your attention to the Altar 100% of the time, and it is scared to death! but have you noticed even tho it gets 'scared to death' repeatedly, it never dies ... it just gets more scared and determined to have you give it back the attention it needs to stay alive. so what you habitually do when the ego gets scared is to withdraw your attention from looking for the evidence of Reality/God perfectly ordering your life ... and you give it to what seems to be causing the fear instead ... and now, to the ego,  your safely distracted, (from the Altar) it knows the conditions for your discovery of it's (the ego) nonexistance are not present ... and you can relax back into a few more minutes of unconscious ignorance.  

well that makes sense, or should i say, is a clear explanation, although it's not very encouraging ... seems like the ego has all the bases covered ... how can we break  that seemingly endless cycle?

by being especially vigilant now to recognize  what it is  you are giving your attention to  ... ask, who do i want to  glorify right now ... Love/God or fear/ego ... and then shift your attention and actions to what you want to give your power/energy to. you see, as difficult as it may be to imagine any good reason for being in the spot of having to make this choice ...the truth is, when the ego is intensely acting up as it seems to be now, that is exactly the time when it is easiest for you to experience an on the spot  shift into your wholeness and perfection ... into your freedom and conscious Reality ... all of you ...  just a series of  conscious attention choices away.

attention! attention!! BE-ing here now ... in peace, and heartfelt appreciation and affection for my God-like loving,  courageous companions ~ Orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• from your reply last night rissey - amena : 2003-02-01 6:10 AM
  • i am only God - Orinda : 2003-01-31 11:23 AM
  • RE: editing my posting - Amminadab : 2003-01-31 3:46 PM
  • RE: As God appointed ...you have the right - Amminadab : 2003-01-31 4:02 PM
  • Jump to forum :
    Search this forum
    Printer friendly version
    E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
    Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
    © 2002-2021 PD9 Software