Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR WAY INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS TO FEEL YOUR WAY IN." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

---
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

BobK
Posted 2003-01-30 8:38 PM (#1018 - in reply to #1015)
Subject: RE: tonights meeting - Cancelled

Extreme Veteran

Paul just announced (@ 8:30 pst) that he is unable to hold the gathering tonight.

He plans to resume them next Thursday as scheduled.

Here's the text of Paul's message:

I don't know exactly what to say, and so I'm just going to say it the best I can.

Although I talk with Raj all the time and although I listen and let him speak with everyone,
I'm still just a human being like all of you. And that means that I don't always have my balance and my cool and my peace.

Tonight I'm faced with something that has caused me not to be in my peace, and so,
as much as I hate to say it, I have to say that we can't hold the gathering this evening.

I apologize to everyone who's driven any distance to come here, and this doesn't happen very often.

But, from the beginning, when I started working with Raj, and even when we were doing private conversations on the phone,
if I was not in the place I needed to be to do it, I said so, and I swore that I would never 'fake' it; and you know what I mean.

So, although I'm upset at the moment, I do feel that I'm acting with integrity not to 'fake' it,
and to be honest, and since you know that I'm here when I say I'll be here 99% of the time,
I hope you will hear it as an act of responsibility, instead of an act of irresponsibility.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience.

I look forward to resuming next Thursday night on schedule and in my peace.

So, thank you, that's it.

Edited by BobK 2003-01-30 9:51 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software