Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Swear not to die, You Holy Child of God. You make a bargain that You cannot keep.~~Text
- (Added by: Carson)

door to Heaven
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-01-30 9:43 AM (#987)
Subject: door to Heaven

Expert

while listening to a new piece from the domemaster....... garden of..........

my thoughts sank into my meditation........... "no on can fail who seeks the truth"

and as i watched the thoughts of mind in time.......... the dense light and the weight of belief in fears and alarms.......... of separation and aloneness.  Raj came beside me.......... put His arms around me.. i was saturated by His love as He held me close.  the door before me was the door  i had walked out of in a dream.......... behind this door was held all Truth ever available if i would but reach for it......... with undefiled confidence in God's Love for me.

and so i smiled at Raj as i walked out of the shadow and reached to open this door which held only perfection beyond it. it opened as if by will alone......... and in the brilliant light there were angels so joyous in their song to see my return.

the expanse opened to a panorama of vast beauty......... a foreverness that was so familiar and comforting. in the vista were stars and lighted spheres of crystalline material like living structures.......... and pyramids of golden  gossamer hue........... the skies morphed in myriads of pastel shades with flashes of brilliances as the Love wove throughout ............ a unity of magnificence undescribable.

and i cried for the joy and the Presence of BEing so deep and so pure.  and Raj was inside me.......... it was all inside me.......... and i remembered that this is where I AM eternally and have eternally been........... i was just the sleeper in the dream but as i slept.......... all this Love never left my side but nurtured me and cared for me.......... and all it took was the desire to return that opened the door .............. revealing that which i could never lose. 

and in gladness i opened my eyes............. wiped the tears from my face.......... and smiled.......... so grateful for this life in the flow of God.

thank you for taking me through the door my Beloved.

i love you*
amena

Edited by amena 2003-01-30 9:48 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software