Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "LOVE IS THE RECOGNITION OF THAT WHICH IS REAL IN EACH AND EVERY THING" ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Paul Tuttle)

Rough Draft for the 'invitation to join us'
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-01-30 8:50 AM (#984 - in reply to #922)
Subject: It's Thursday!

Elite Veteran

Hi everyone,

Seems like yesterday many were unable to post.    But it looks like everyone is back up now.

I hope you will be able to contribute your thoughts on this project.

Please remember, the intent here is to share the message of Raj with others.  Please remember the first time the message of Raj was shared with you.  Please remember how Raj continues to give this gift to all of us.

Raj changed my life and has allowed me to help many others by passing on his wise counsel.

I am passionate about this.....if I were permitted to do it alone.....it would have already been completed, photocopied, emailed, posted .... all of those things....but this is not for me to do by myself.  Guidance has made that very clear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spoke with JJ yesterday.  She and I co-ordinate many events in our area for Healers, Teachers, Shaman, and more.  We have a monthly email newsletter.  We have committed to including a quote from Raj and the Foundation information in every newsletter we send out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Money and Time - a little story

I was volunteering at a Spiritual Center about 10 years ago.  I was approached by a gentleman who wanted to help the Healers at our center expand their clientel.  Since the Healers needed clients we invited him to our meeting.

He said something that day which I have not forgotten:

"You either have more money than time or more time than money."

If you have more money than time, you hire people (yellow pages, newspaper, etc) to spread the word about your venture.

If you have more time than money, you do it yourself.  You get out in the world and pass out flyers, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told JJ the time and money story yesterday.  She said that every month she asks Gudiance "should I pay the rent or should I send the money to Raj".  Now you may not know her so you may not know that she means every word.  She says that so far she has been told to pay the rent.

But, she says that she has TIME to give.

I think that many of us have some time that we can give.

Not fulfilling Foundation orders for CD's and tapes, but something else.

I have been trying to discover what that something else can be.  There are an infinite number of something elses out there.

I have been working on one specific something with this thread.  I would LOVE to hear of other "something elses" that you have been guided to share.

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software