Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: LOVE IS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT ... BY BECOMING UNDEFENDED AGAINST YOUR BROTHER AND SISTER ~ RAJ/EDWIN

Rough Draft for the 'invitation to join us'
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-01-29 1:07 PM (#935 - in reply to #928)
Subject: RE: When sharing looks like spamming...

Elite Veteran

Originally written by Chris Tuttle on 2003-01-29 12:36 PM

I think every board and website we might be considering posting a message to requires us to ask permission first from the admin if you're not already a regular poster or member.

Hi Chris, My vision didn't include people posting on boards that they were not active members of.  I am glad that we have this chance to clarify this point.  When I first brought up this idea it was specifically directed toward Mr. Twyman's spoonbenders group.  I believe I mentioned that someone who was part of our group and his group could post a message about Raj.

The other concern is that your message might only live a few minutes before the admin decides to remove the spam. If that were happening here, I know I would have the responsibility to curtail it.

I guess the best example I have are the posts (in our forum) about Eckhart Tolle, his website, and his work.  These have been a blessing to me and to others here.  This was a sincere effort to share truth.  Perhaps some saw it as spam, but I was grateful for the reminders.

One more thing, we shouldn't be trying to share the work with only one method of sharing it. Each one of us has a different Internet domain we rove around in every day. It is this unique way we all look and access other people and sites that can bring a level of flexibility to the act of 'spreading the message'. So even though we're working on cleaning up a message to post on other forums, let's not forget that ANY way we find to include others is a VALID way, as long as it doesn't violate others. Chris

Thanks again for such clarity.  I have another cool idea of how to share Raj.  It just came to me a moment ago when I was discussing this dialog with the lady that turned me on to Raj in the first place.  When it is ready to be 'rolled out' on a larger scale I will let you all know.  We are going to work on it locally first.

My truest intent is to share the gift that Raj gives us. 

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software