Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Divine Love always has met and always will meet every human needs.. the Father's influence registers with you at whatever level of ignorance your current need." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Rough Draft for the 'invitation to join us'
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-01-29 11:05 AM (#915 - in reply to #909)
Subject: some quick input

Expert

hi veronica~

i am very interested in this topic however it seems Spirit is requesting my time in very specific ways today. from the standpoint of broadcast protocols in the general arena........... i found that leaving off all personal reference to "channeling" and paul (and that is not meant to negate in any way your contribution, paul) and allowing the words of Raj to stand on their own.......... is THE most effective way of reaching the audience who is  SEEKING this type of information. in this way the message itself is the radiant appeal.

perhaps on certain boards where channeling is central to the movement......... adding that information would be appropriate......... but otherwise you will limit the audience.

i would suggest leading off with a primo Raj excerpt and maybe a short mp3 nugget (i have the greatest response to nuggets short enogh to be tagged on an email) and then just the invitatation......

Live! Raj on the wire........... webcast held each thursday 8 pst. join us in the chat and listen to the stream.  if you can't be there for the show........ the gathering streams continuously all week.

also join our messageboard for those on their way home....... who are looking for some kindred support.

hope to see you there!

or something to that effect......... then label all the links to the superchat/stream........ the messageboard......... and the homepage. and maybe add the blurb about the previous gathering downloads there. best to give a little taste that peaks the interest.......... then let them decide on the follow up. i plan to do this with a few messageboards that link heavily to healing power. i find that the magnetism of Raj is very drawing and is effective on its own without a lot of fanfare.

if you go to the quote section and look at the ones i have posted so far......... all of them are mp3 snips. i am currently working on a "Raj rocks" list of His ultra clear and to the point instructions for a new section called truWord. so far only the snips and a few others are listed. i will be uploading the waveradio bank in the next day or so (hopefully). maybe we can do a poll of the most meaningful favorites that the group feels represents Raj most clearly.

back to work.......... i will try to peek back in later. thanks for your efforts. intent followed by decisive action is how it happens.

only love*
amena

http://pure-research.net/healing/speak/truWord.html

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software