Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HAVE A THOUGHT ALONE. THERE IS ONLY ONE MIND . . . AND YOUR THOUGHT . . . EVERY THOUGHT YOU HAVE . . . WEIGHS IN THE BALANCE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Ammi, please enlighten and inspire me ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-01 8:50 AM (#1130 - in reply to #1126)
Subject: my 'sacred' number's up!

thanks for yet another 'powerful' acknowledgment, miss V!

the 'timing' of your post is perfect ... 47 is my 'ready, set, go! number

Can you tell me where I can read more about Mary Magdalene?

i don't have much 'first hand' on mary m  ... but jenny sure does!

here is something this thread inspired she sent to my 'in-box' with permission to share if it felt right ...

Dear Orinda,
I have been told & also have received guidence that M.M. was a person of means & owned property. She contributed to the group & also gave her home as a place for Jeshua/Raj & those close to him to rest & be nourished. She was part of the healing group & had unwavering total commitment to J. & what he was teaching & her strength kept them together especially after the crucifiction, when doubt & disillusionment came to tempt them all. In love & peace Jenny.

so let's make this an invitation for Jenny to share her own experience of mary ... she has a painting she made ... sounds like with a little help from someone here ... she'd be able to transfer it from a web gallery (her art school) to tgp. well, that's my hope.

less personal  for now,  you may  find references to mary magdalene if you put the name in a search at the urantia book site. here it is ... good luck ... much love, orinda

http://www.urantia.org/booksearch.html

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software