Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Let him who seeks, not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be troubled, and when he has been troubled, he will marvel and he will reign over all.” ~~ (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)
- (Added by: Vector8)

Ammi, please enlighten and inspire me ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-01 7:25 AM (#1124 - in reply to #1116)
Subject: but Orinda [is] willing ...

[[I will ask at the next opportunity.  Interesting if your conjecture is correct.]]

oh please do ...ammi.

... but if there is some way you can find out if miriam was the name of peter's daughter before the next opportunity/ meeting with Raj ... that would be very helpful.

there is definately something personal unfolding here ...  Raj is working closely and deliberately to help me become 'miracle-ready' ... and i'm using absolutely everything as a means of cooperating ... God knows you'd be happy for me if you could see the state of my physical reality right now.

of course the fact that "miriam wasn't willing" has meaning for you too  ... but  this reference to 'miriam' was meant for my ears also ... there are many 'clues'... jenny's rare post/reply is most significant. our meeting at tgp a few years ago brought instant recognition, memory of another lifetime sister relationship surrounding the identities of miriam (Jesus' sister according to urantia) and mary magdalene 

significant also,  is a meditation vision/experience i had some years ago after reading the early life of Jesus in the urantia book which was deeply healing for me. in the vision i saw Jesus  standing apart from the group who were gathered at the foot of the cross. he was calling to  a sister  huddled on the ground... it appeared that she could see or feel him  reaching out to embrace her ... asking her to rise up in recognition ... but overwhelmed by the pain (hopeless injustice) she was feeling  ... she wasn't willing to 'rise up' with him just then ...  somehow able to read her thoughts and feelings ... i knew she eventually would make the choice for joy and wholeness over pain and death ... simply [because] he (Jesus/Raj) would never stop offering her the opportunity.

the vision experience went on to bring clarity to other mysteries, like a harp i paid $1600 for without having any purpose for it. ... it was later called the 'miriam harp' and donated on loan to homes where harp students needed one to practice on.

whether or not i was actually miriam Jesus' sister back then is of no importance ... but i treasure it for now, as it serves to help inspire the whatever it's gonna take to cause me to 'rise up' and walk away from this pointless suffering here and now.

thanks for the opportunity to share this, and as always, for your help.

namaste, orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software