Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS LOVE . . . AND LOVE IS YOUR WILLINGNESS TO ASK THE FATHER FOR THE EXPERIENCE OF THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR BROTHER." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Ammi, please enlighten and inspire me ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-29 8:06 AM (#907)
Subject: Ammi, please enlighten and inspire me ...

if you can?

it was too late when i finally thought to ask you this last night ...but often yesterday,  as i did my best to stay focused on meeting our present needs through the Foundation, the idea of the 2,000  people who were involved with Jesus/Raj when he was here on earth  keep coming to mind.

i wondered about them ... i've read there were 'disciple' groups within groups ...even a womens core, of whom mary magdalene was a 'leader' of sorts i believe. how did they manage to 'hold the vision/focus', meet the needs of the individuals and the group at large, as well as support the more visable/public 'teachers' like the disciple group of 12 who worked more closely with Jesus.

at this time, when all of us 2,000 (the approximate number on Raj's mailing list now) are being asked to "give what we have to give" in all aspects of our lives ... and who may also be in need of encouragement and inspiration to fulfill God's  purpose for being together with Raj now ... i wondered if you might look into your abundant bank of knowledge/information about 'our past experience' of being together as a dedicated group of 'way showers' ... and share with us 'what you find to give'  about how we managed to love and take care of each other 'back then'.

in case i've clouded the point ...what i'm asking is,  i'd really appreciate hearing anything you know (or can find) about the group of 2,000 who were committed to living and spreading  Jesus' teachings when he walked as a Brother among us. 

and, oh btw, when Raj was talking with you at the 12-12- 02 gathering ... he mentioned that miriam wasn't healed of her lameness because she didn't want to be ... was this  the 'miriam' (peter's daughter) you wrote about in a previous post?

thanks for being here, ammi  ... i sincerely appreciate your help in fulfilling my desire to be a very helpful teacher of God ...  a happy 'humble servant' to my brothers and sisters.
namaste,  little 'o' rinda (smile)

"Humility is a state where willfulness has been laid aside for willingness ... willingness to say, "Thy will be done." ~~ Raj

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software