Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "have more fun bringing the principles of waking up inside your life and mind by desiring to know the Truth........... because Truth uncovers the joy unity and harmony of Being." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sharon
Posted 2003-01-29 11:45 AM (#923 - in reply to #905)
Subject: RE: On Getting Involved

Expert

And thank you Trish for caring and sharing about your caring.

I'll join you.

One of my first thoughts this morning as I woke up, before I was even out of bed, was that if only 100 of us gave $100 a month to the Foundation, that would be $10,000 a month. And then those who don't feel they can give that much or those that give more than that would make up enough to pay Chris a decent salary as well and for the Foundation to continue to grow. Hmmm... just pondering here.fficeffice" />>>

Well I have recently committed to being one of the ones that give, with love, $100 a month and I am asking for all others who feel they can or want to, to join me. To let you know how this is for me, in case it is helpful to anyone, it is a bit more than 10% of my regular monthly income. Of, course I am open to all the ways the Father supports me, so I won't say my income is fixed, for it is not. There were times, as I have learned to give, that I thought that giving $100 a month would mean that those people had a lot of money. No, it means that they care enough, and love enough to want to support what they love as I do now. I can remember when I didn't give often, or didn't send $5 or $10 because it was all I could afford and I thought it wouldn't make much difference, but 50 or 100 x $5 or $10 makes a huge difference.>>

I am also asking for all those who do give to please remember to give every month. The bills come every month and the love and gifts given are daily, in fact moment by moment.>>

Love is the way I walk in gratitude to Him Who is my Source,>>

Sharon

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software